Updated Sunday November 11, 2018 by Soccer Operations.
Coerver Coaching Staff at Buckingham United & CBAA Soccer
We have parternerd with the staff of Coerver United who train both Intramural and Travel Players throughout our programs.
Coerver Coaching is recognized as a global soccer coaching program inspired by the teachings of Wiel Coerver and created in 1984 by Alfred Galustian and Chelsea great, Charlie Cooke.
It is a soccer skills teaching method suited for all ages and especially for players aged 4-16 years old of all abilities and their parents, coaches and teachers. A Method that focuses on Individual skills development and small group play.
THE ULTIMATE GOAL
• Develop skilled, confident and creative players
• Make the game fun to practice and play
• Teach good sportsmanship and respect for all
• Value winning but not more than character and performance• Provide a safe & educational experience
PLAYER BENEFITS WITH COERVER® COACHING
• Improve your skills, whatever your position or ability
• Learn how to use the skill of the world's greatest players• Become quicker with and without the ball
• Enjoy your soccer more regardless of ability
COACH BENEFITS WITH COERVER® COACHING
• You learn the secrets to effective skills coaching
• You have more idea & drills for your sessions
• You learn how to create fun and challenging sessions for your whole season
• You get solutions to most coaching problems