UpdatedSunday March 28, 2021 byChris Slack.
Jameson Basketball Summer Camps
WHO: Grades 3rd-9th Boys and Girls
TO REGISTER: Please email “ Tco.Book@Gmail.Com
” with players name and grade they’re going into. Along with an emergency contact and phone number.
WHERE: 307 Swartley Road, Hatfield PA, 19440
Our basketball camps consist of mostly ball handling and shooting drills, along with foot speed and conditioning. Players will also play games of 1-vs-1, 2-vs-2, and 3-vs-3 games when the skill level is close enough to conduct these games. We ask that you bring cash or check payment on the first day of camp. Checks can be made payable to “Nothin But Net Basketball” or “EBA” (Elevation Basketball Academy). The camps are ran at our facility, located at 307 Swartley Road in Hatfield, 19440. All camps run from 9 am until 12 noon. Players only need to bring plenty of water and bringing your own basketball is recommended.
COVID DETAILS :
- Masks must be worn at all times unless taking a drink, drink breaks will be more frequent than recent years
- Temperature will be checked before camp with non-contact thermometer
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available and used before and after camp
- Players will mostly be working with one other player during skills and drills
- Bringing your own ball is recommended but our basketballs will be sanitized after every camp day
June 21st - June 25th | 9 am - 12 pm | Cost : $150.00
June 28th - July 2nd | 9 am - 12 pm | Cost : $150.00
July 12th - July 16th | 9 am - 12 pm | Cost : $150.00
July 19th - July 23rd | 9 am - 12 pm | Cost : $150.00
August 2nd - August 6th | 9 am - 12 pm | Cost : $150.00
August 9th - August 13th | 9 am - 12 pm | Cost : $150.00
August 16th - August 20th | 9 am - 12 pm | Cost : $150.00
August 23rd - August 27th | 9 am - 12 pm | Cost : $150.00