Lacrosse COVID Health & Safety Protocols
UpdatedSaturday September 12, 2020 byChris Slack.
Below is the CBAA Lacrosse return to play COVID policy and guidelines.
Key highlights of the policy are:
- If a player or anyone in the players household is sick or experiencing COVID related symptoms then do not come to the game.
- Every coach, player, referee, and/or volunteer must complete the COVID questionnaire before every game and provide results to volunteer at check in. We recommend that all everyone complete the questionnaire prior to arrival at the courts. Please note a temperature is required for entry in order to complete the questionnaire. Results are good for 12 hours. If a player arrives late they will not be allowed on to the courts until half time. The weblink is https://chkmkt.com/CBAAlacrosse or through the following QR Code:
- Coaches must wear face masks when social distance of 6ft cannot be achieved when having a discussion with a player or referee.
- Please arrive to your game at least 20 minutes before the scheduled start time so we can check all players in. Please have players maintain social distancing while in line for check in.
- We are encouraging spectators to wear face masks while watching the game.
- Only coaches, players, and referees will be allowed on the fields. All other parents and spectators must remain outside of the perimeter of the fields.
- Please make sure the players have clearly marked water for their games. Water bottles are not to be shared.
- Please report to Jeff Mote (firstname.lastname@example.org) if a player or spectator has been around anyone who is presumptive COVID positive or has tested positive for COVID after attending a game.